Pune Man Files A Police Complaint After He Finds This In His Food

Food should always be made in the best conditions. The ingredients should be fresh, the food should be made in hygienic conditions too.
But sadly there are weird things we find in our food. From insects to bloody bandages. It ruins the experiences forever.

A 31-year old man with his friends visited Burger King at Fergusson College Road, Pune. They ordered the food, but when he took his first bite, he felt pain in his mouth and spat out blood. When examined there were pieces of glass in the food.

He quoted to TOI,” The moment I bit into my burger, I felt a sharp pain in my mouth. Soon my mouth was bleeding. I wiped my mouth with the tissue, but the blood wouldn’t stop. I even vomited a few times and blood came out with the vomit.”
We checked the burger in front of the outlet officials and found that there were several pieces of glass in it. My friends rushed me to a hospital on FC Road and then I was shifted to another hospital on Karve Road. I was admitted there for two days.

He filed a Police complaint against the employees in the outlet and they have been charged under sections 337 (causing hurt by act endangering life or personal safety of others) and 34 (common intention) of the IPC.

Strict actions should be taken and more regulations should be made in the food and health department.

Share Your Views In Comments Below